1. What is State Bank Anywhere Saral?
State Bank Anywhere Saral is State Bank of India’s Corporate Internet Banking Saral application offered on Mobile. The application is available at Google Play store, Apple App store Windows store and Blackberry App World for Android, Apple, Windows and Blackberry smartphones. SBI Corporate Internet Banking Saral Users can download the application from respective application market places and access the application with his/her Internet Banking username and password.
2. What are the services available through this application?
|My Accounts||Show case overview of 3 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan)|
|Detail account information|
|Banking||Funds Transfer (Own A/c)|
|Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer|
|Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)|
|Bill payment||With Bill|
|Top up and recharge||Mobile top-up|
3. What are the daily limits through this application?
|Transaction Types||Daily Limit|
|Funds Transfer (Own A/c)||2 Crores|
|Intra-Bank Transfer ( other than own account ) + Inter-Bank Transfer( NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer ) + Merchant Payment (not available on mobile)||10 lacs (combined limit for all the three types)|
|Pay Supplier||25 Lakhs|
|Fixed Deposit||2 Crores|
|Bill Payments +Request for Demand Draft||5 Lakhs (combined limit )|
|Mobile Top-up + DTH Recharge||50 thousand|
|*Combined limit for payments to govt. and semi-govt. institutions including taxes and statutory dues such as EPF|
4. How to register for State Bank Anywhere Saral?
No separate registration is required for using State Bank Anywhere Saral application. All Corporate Internet Banking Saral users can login with their username and password. However users having windows phone has to complete onetime registration process through onlinesbi.com. The link for registration is provided under profile section of onlinesbi.com.
5. What are the requirements for accessing State Bank Anywhere Saral?
- A smart phone with Android (OS 2.3 or above) / Apple (with IOS 4.1 or above) / Blackberry (OS 10 or above)
- Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
- SBI Corporate Internet Banking –Saral username and password.
6. What are the charges for availing this service?
Like our internet Banking OnlineSBI, the mobile version is also free of any charges. However, the Internet usage charges payable to the Telecom Service provider will apply.
7. Which Operating Systems and their versions are supported by State Bank Anywhere Saral?
While it is our endeavor that State Bank Anywhere be operated on all handsets mentioned earlier, you may experience issues with some handsets which do not have the required display resolutions and form factors. Presently, our application is supported by the following versions of different operating systems:
- Android (OS 2.3 or above)
- Apple (OS 4.1 or above)
- Blackberry (OS 10 or above)
8. How secure is State Bank Anywhere Saral?
State Bank Anywhere Saral is a secure and robust application. The following measures are put in place to protect our esteemed customers.
- No personal information is stored on your mobile phone or SIM card.
- The application force closes, if kept idle for 5 minutes.
- The application can only be accessed after proper authentication of customer username and password.
- SSL encryption is used to protect your communication with the Bank.
- Your session ends as soon as you close the application.
- Your session also closes automatically after 5 minutes of idle time.
9. Trouble-shooting Guide
|I have a Dual SIM phone. Whenever, I try to login to State Bank Anywhere, I get an error “Unable to connect…Please check your device network connectivity...”||
|Application gives an error “Invalid Username and Password”.||
|Application Unable to download. Error - 491||